- 5 random things
- June 15th, 2010
Just for fun, I thought I'd think of five random things I remembered about Stuart before I went to bed:
1. At some point in our late teens or early 20s, he owned a used blue Porsche 914, which he liked to drive really fast, especially when he insisted on making sharp turns while laughing maniacally. This would either thrill me or make me wet myself in fear.
2. One year he had to work alone in an office on Christmas Day -- and managed to seduce a maintenance worker who happened to be outside cleaning the windows. I pretended to be shocked -- but I was also deeply in awe.
3. He never did drag, but I have letters from him signed, "Countess Lesbiadora von WeenieLips"
4. I don't think he ever refused anything with chocolate in it.
5. This may be a funny thing to say as a friend, but I thought he had a nice penis. (And somewhere as I type this he's going "what? on the internet? Bitch!" Well, I was kinda jealous of it too, like a lot of things. He played the fun-loving older brother to my nerdy younger brother but it worked out fine, I think.
I think having good memories about good friends is one of the best gifts we can, and should, allow ourselves.